Name:
Location: Central Texas

I'm tired.

Monday, September 25, 2006

I might even keep this up-to-date, maybe!

I really don't have time to be writing this.

What I SHOULD be doing is continuing to work on my voluminous linen houppelande, which, even though it is linen, will most likely cause my skin to bubble up like cheddar cheese under a broiler in the Texas heat. But dagnabbit, I'm gonna be a STYLING dead girl! A styling, thouroughly authentically medieval dead girl.

But none of you care about slightly bizarre hobbies.

This isn't really a blog. This is a way to keep all of you (the family!) up to date with photos and cute anecdotes (of which there are plenty.) So in the spirit of getting this thing started, I give you:

Cute Anecdote #1

Several weeks ago, while making an attempt at potty training, I dressed Zoe with "big girl panties" under her pants instead of a diaper. She promptly peed in them, and hasn't been put in them again. But she remembers with frightening clarity exactly WHICH pair of big girl panties she sullied.

Last night, as we walked upstairs after her bath, this was our conversation:
Zoe: You know what I did in my blue flowered panties?
Me: Did you pee in them?
Zoe: Yes!!
Me: Why did you pee in your blue flowered panties?
Zoe: Because my shoes were full.

Indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home