Name:
Location: Central Texas

I'm tired.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Ennui, 2009

Maybe it's the weather, or maybe it's being home all the time, and maybe it's even Moe's constant paw-licking habit, but I find myself slowing down more and more as far as "having a life" is concerned.

Pooh.

I'm happy anyway, though. Maybe picking tomatoes and cucumbers really is as exciting as I think it is. Or planning how to redo the yard or kitchen (both which need doing, by the by.)

Still, there's a whole long list of stuff I WANT to do, but can't seem to haul myself off of my kiester (I'm using the "i before e" rule here, so don't blame my spelling if that was incorrect. . .) to do any of it.

See? Lookit:

Stuff I want to do: sew for me; sew for the Girl; exercise; lose 5 pounds; get my hair colored (I can't do this myself anymore, because last time I tried, I ended up looking like Goth-Mom and had to have it professionally rescued for $130.); do more crafty things; do actual work for actual money; update my blog more often; take more photographs; cook healthier foods; see my girlfriends more often; get our f@*&$ing phones fixed; look good; sleep more; dance.

I also need to post more photos, which I might be able to convince myself to do sooner or later. Maybe I can include a picture of the ONE chinese long bean my plants produced. It's very long. On the other hand, I'm doing wildly well with cucumbers. I'll have to figure out how to make pickles.

I think I should've been a country wife a long time ago, except for that cleaning the house part. Bleah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home