Name:
Location: Central Texas

I'm tired.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

America's Next Top Model

Today, in the mall, having been attracted by the loud music and wide open space at the front of the store for dancing, Zoe and I found ourselves in The Limited. Their front windows are full of mannequins. Zoe peeked around the corner at them, then turned to me and said, "I'm going to be a mannequin."

She stood in the window, looking out into the mall, put her hands on her hips, and stared into the distance, perfectly still, for about 15 seconds. Then she turned back to me and said, "Mannequins don't talk well."

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Yay! Stef and Zoe are in the blogosphere! I'm really excited. It's a cult, y'know. Adding you now to my blog roll. (That's cult-blog-speak for a list of frequented blogs, even though you say this isn't going to be a blog per se, but it certainly walks like a blog and quacks like a blog...!)

Yay! Zoe, your mom has always been an amazing writer, and this is the finest gift she can bestow upon you and the fam!

--K

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home