Name:
Location: Central Texas

I'm tired.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tell me everything!

Tonight I learned how to take a medical history. I picked poop out of a chihuahua's cage. I silently seethed with annoyance at the token guy in our class who is a big goofy dummy. (And I mean that sincerely.) At a few points, I felt like I knew what I was doing. That's new! I also have someone interested in my recreating a blingy Celia Cruz/Virgin de Guadalupe handbag I made for somebody. For actual money! Neat!

Fridge gave up the ghost last Friday and I now realize that I depend WAY WAY alot on it on a daily basis. I am dying without a fridge. We're getting a second one tomorrow to use while the warranty on our old fridge is activated and the thing is fixed. We'll be keeping it in the living room. Yes. The living room. We're also going to put a couch on the porch, a washing machine in the front yard, and put at least one of the cars up on blocks. Then I'm going to start calling Zach "Paw." Or maybe Clete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home