Name:
Location: Central Texas

I'm tired.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ruined by Mom and her stupid scissors

So some time ago, I came across this uber-cute outfit at a secondhand store for Zoe to wear for her 3-year portraits, which I was going to attempt to take myself this year, since I DON'T have another $200 to spend on the same cool professional gal, and I DO have the fabulous new digital camera with NO LAG TIME, thank you very much, and a teensy bit of photography experience.

I was planning on getting those photos taken pretty darn soon, too.

Tonight, I trimmed her bangs and now she looks retarded.

Also, she's picked up a new phrase (I suspect from her Dad, though he claims he didn't teach her.) When she's excited about something, she'll sometimes say, "ROCK ON!"

She also knows the appropriate time to say "Dammit!" quite loudly. Mea culpa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home