Name:
Location: Central Texas

I'm tired.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Ballet recital photos 2008

The last weekend in April was the Spring dance recital. Zoe's class was costumed as roses, and their dance was entitled "Cut Roses of the Table." As usual, I can't figure out how to use my camera effectively in low-light no-flash-allowed circumstances, and so they're fuzzy. (Yes, I set them for high speed, but I still suck.) Anyway, here are the "best" ones.

As is no doubt obvious from the photos, she's the best kid up there, which is probably why they stuck her into the front row. I especially like her grande reverence at the end. (Photo #3)

These next photos are just cute.



Does she or does she not look like Jennifer Aniston here? I've never been a huge JA fan, but I really did think there was a resemblance here. Heck, better to look like JA than me! (In my opinion, at least!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home