Name:
Location: Central Texas

I'm tired.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Day 1 sans caffeine--and still I live

So I did it--no caffeine today, and I'm here to tell about it. I can't take too much credit, though, because I spent a significant portion of the day snoozing on the couch (heaven!) while Zoe was at school and I had a protracted (2 WEEK!!) vacation between the end of spring semester and the beginning of summer semester.

What happened was that after writing yesterday's entry, I was up till about 4 am with a stomach that was doing some eevil things to me, leaving me tired today, otherwise even though I may have wanted to, I probably wouldn't have spent the whole day sleeping.

So I did have a huge urge for a Coke at one point, and instead had a small glass of grape juice, which actually worked relatively well to relieve my thirst (go figure!) and have thus been able to avoid my drug of choice for an entire day. Go, me!

Tomorrow: Day 2. I think I can do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home