Name:
Location: Central Texas

I'm tired.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Eleven more to go

Having officially finished my first week of classes through San Juan, I can look back at my decision to take all 7 classes at once and say, with all honesty, "WTF!?"

No, seriously, it wasn't too bad. I have to do some tweaking as far as how I complete the assignments, but aside from being a crapload of writing, it has been a relatively okay process. Last week I tried doing ALL the readings first, then doing all the written work. This week, I'm reading for a class, writing for a class, and testing for a class before I go on to the next one. I'm expecting to be able to finish one class today.

This coming Monday also marks my return to the hospital, and as I write that it makes me realize that my supply of scrubs is markedly low. Okay, my supply of scrubs that I LIKE is markedly low. I have enough to get through a week and a half or so without repeating, but most of my scrub pants are too short, and more than anything, short pants make me really self-conscious. I doubt anybody cares much, but I feel like a dork. And you KNOW how dogs are--one glimpse of highwater scrubs, and boy, do they laugh at you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home