Name:
Location: Central Texas

I'm tired.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Who I am not.

In the interest of Getting Shit Done, I sat this evening and made out a list of everything I was going to do prior to going to school, and the one thing I hoped to accomplish AFTER school. But the list wasn't enough. I then listed everything in general that needs doing, and now the list is as long as my arm, and so the person I wish I was today is: Samantha Stevens, from Bewitched. I would like to be able to look at something, wiggle my nose, and have it go where it needs to be, with minimal energy expenditure on my part. I would not like to be married to Darren.

Made $60 today selling Zoe's toys. Won't she be surprised when she comes home to find I've turned her room into a storage closet! I cleaned out two of her three toyboxes and found crap that she CAN'T remember having, and so took it to one of the local kid's resale shops. I have another load or so tomorrow, which is good, considering I have to buy a Hemnes nightstand and two sets of sheets at Ikea tomorrow. (Oops, forgot to put that on the list!) The sheets are ridiculously cheap there. And I am nothing if not totally into ridiculously cheap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home