Name:
Location: Central Texas

I'm tired.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Deep cleaning

Today I used something very much like this (same brand, different model) while cleaning the bathroom. Interesante, no? Let your imagination run wild, because I'm pretty sure it'll conjure up stuff way more exciting and probably less repulsive than reality.

And just to offset the high-tech electronic trend my cleaning jag has taken on, I also purchased a mop today. An old-fashioned, actual MOP, with STRINGS, even, not the sponge kind! Luckily for me, we have the superest of superstores nearby, so it cost me less than $2, if you can even believe that.

You know, I think the only conversation I had with another human today was with the surly checker at said superest of superstores. Oh, and the lady in the cleaning aisle who knocked about twenty bottles of polish off the shelves. I helped her put them back up, because did I mention? I'm awesome.

I've also discovered the unbelievable joy of sleeping diagonally on a California King bed. Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home