Name:
Location: Central Texas

I'm tired.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Clear margins and drag queens

FINALLY got the pathology back on Moe--it was indeed transitional cell carcinoma, BUT, the margins of the excised lesion were clear--we are cancer-free! There's a follow-up exam on Tuesday with the oncologist, and I don't know if there will be a recommendation for chemo or not, but I'm feeling very much relieved. Thanks for all your thoughts, phone calls and cards! Very sweet, all you people.

So tonight Zach and I are going with some friends to an Eddie Izzard show. http://www.eddieizzard.com/ My thought is to go with a sort of drag queen look, myself, and I'll tell you, that's not as easy as one might think. Especially since I'm female. But I did manage to find a pair of hot pink, patent leather(ette) pumps with an ankle strap. If THAT isn't drag queen, ain't nothin is. I'm almost 100% sure my friend Dana will take a million pictures. I'll post one at some point, if I don't end up looking like a clown instead of a queen.

Yay, Moe!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home