Name:
Location: Central Texas

I'm tired.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Because she needs more stuff

I was asked some time ago about birthday/Christmas gift ideas for the Kid, and have yet to answer. . . so I present here a list of YES and NO, stuff that would be wholeheartedly welcomed, and stuff that will not be allowed to darken my doorway.

NO!
*Bratz (NEVER!)
*Hannah Montana
*High School Musical
*Jonas Brothers
*Polly Pockets (or any other stuff that includes itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny microscopic shoes)

YES!
*Clothes are always good. She is currently wearing a size 6 clothes, size 12 shoe. (Lucky girl has my feet!)
*Books. She has lately been reading those levelled books at level 3.
*Hello Kitty anything.
*There is a music CD on my Amazon wishlist that she would like.
*Science stuff--she likes being able to conduct experiments.
*Girly stuff--pink, glittery. (I just bought her a set of lavender satin sheets!)
*A scooter, probably with 3 wheels (we're getting her a two-wheel bike this year, by the way.)

In reality, she wants everything she sees, so I'm relatively certain that she'd be happy with whatever she got.

As for the rest of us, I'll update later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gaston de Clermont said...

Haven't you bought her a number of Hannah Montana things already?

I'm not sure if everyone knows she skipped a grade already.

I've been meaning to set up a college fund account for Zoe for, um, about 5 years now. I'll do it before her birthday.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Stef said...

Yes, I have, but the HM things I've bought are either understated or pajamas.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home