Name:
Location: Central Texas

I'm tired.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Black Friday--is it worth it?

Especially at Wal Mart. Ech.

Normally, I'm not a Friday-after-Thanksgiving shopper, as much as I LOOOOVE Christmas shopping. However, this year, Wal Mart will have the Leapster for $30. I've been toying with getting one for The Girl for about six months, but they're almost $70. I would have to be there at 5 am, probably in the middle of a large number of muscly trailer-reared, Coke-in-the-baby-bottle pregnant smokers, but damn, I want a Leapster. And since "Cheap" is my middle name, well, I might just have to try it.

I haven't publish the pic of The Girl's decision yet, because I haven't taken a picture. I'm thinking later today, since we're going to build on the decision this afternoon, while Zach is out of town. Heh. Girl's day out! Movie, shopping, other stuff.

So if I get my paws on a Leapster on Friday, I'll let you all know, so I can beg you to buy her some games for it. (Or I could just go to ebay. . .)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home